Well, if we’re going to be picky there are 11 faces, but who’s counting. Just enjoy! And send good vibes and prayers for Anita Krajnc facing trial today with a probable prison sentence if she is convicted. Compassion is not a crime.
With thanks to ChooseVeg.com for this beautiful little compilation of amazing piggy facts and adorable piggy faces
1. Pigs are considered the fifth-most intelligent animal in the world—even more intelligent than dogs—and are capable of playing video games with more focus and success than chimps!
2. Mother pigs sing to their young while nursing.
3. Pigs enjoy snuggling close to one another and prefer to sleep nose-to-nose.
4. Pigs have excellent object-location memory. If they find grub in a specific spot, they’ll remember to look there next time!
5. Pigs have a sophisticated sense of direction. They can find their way home from huge distances away.
6. In the Chinese zodiac, the pig represents fortune, happiness and honesty.
7. Mother pigs use individual calls for each of their piglets. Newborn piglets recognise their own calls and run to their mother’s voice.
8. Pigs can run up to 11 miles per hour.
Pigs – persons not property, friends not food.
Here’s how to Choose Veg
Dedicated to Anita Krajnc of Toronto Pig Save on trial today (24th Aug) for the crime of giving water to dehydrated pigs on their way to the slaughterhouse.